Thursday, December 8, 2011

Night after the interviews before the Games.

What just happened? Peeta loves me? First he doesn’t want to prepare with me and the next thing I know is he is on stage declaring his love for me. Why him? He was just another random guy in my life until now. Haymitch is now making us act like we are in love! I have never even thought of having a boyfriend. This is too much.

I was up on stage swirling around for Caesar, and the next thing I know I am back in my seat in awe that Peeta would say such a thing as love. He looked so confident in front of the cameras. I don’t know how he would find the idea to take an angle like that. Everyone thinks that we can do nothing. But I can’t imagine thinking about even keeping him as a boyfriend let alone a soul mate! It makes me angry they went behind my back to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment