Thursday, December 8, 2011

One of the first nights in the Game

How could he join them? Peeta is supposed to be working a star-crossed lover angle not the “I am going to kill her” angle. He joined the Careers! I thought he was smarter than that. I trusted him to do something right in the arena and not join the wrong people. Luckily now I have the backpack with the sunglasses, a sleeping bag, and a water flask. But I was still so shocked he would join them.

We had spent so long in the training stage working together and learning to be in sync with each other and so Peeta decides he is better than me. I had started to trust him. Why was I so stupid? I thought he wasn’t going to last ten minutes in the arena. But I guess it was smart for him to join them. But they are just keeping him to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment